Plan for support day-of-month&day-of-week and L+numbers ?

Plan for support day-of-month&day-of-week and L+numbers ?

Ivan Xu
Hi,
    Do the quartz dev team has a plan for impelementing those two functions below, I am a contributor of OpenEJB team, and wish to use Quartz as the underlying timer service for EJB 3.1, with the crontrigger, it seems that most of the functions have been covered except for the two one below :
        QUARTZ-584 Support for specifying both a day-of-week AND a day-of-month parameter is not implemented.
        QUARTZ-663 Implement CronExpression support for day-of-month/day-of-week containing an L and numbers
    Thanks !
Ivan

Re: Plan for support day-of-month&day-of-week and L+numbers ?

James House

These are not currently on the priority list, though they shouldn't be
terribly difficult for someone to work out and contribute a patch (which
we'd happily put in).

james