[quartznet:4105] 2 questions if I may.

Marc Van Cauwenberghe
Hi,

first post so be gentle :)

1) Been asked before I think. Why would I use Quartz and not just windows sheduler?

2) are there any VB exmaples?

Thanks for any answer.

Best regards,

Marc

[quartznet:4107] Re: 2 questions if I may.

Trond

Hi Marc,

Shall be as gentle as I can

Two quick answers / use cases on your question 1:

A)     Depends on what your solution is. If you are to run something at a specific time in a Windows Service, you use Quartz.

B)      Or if something is about to fire off at a specific time in a web page.

I am using Quartz in a few windows services and it works perfectly for this.

Trond