[quartznet:4108] Cron Expression failed on January 31st

[quartznet:4108] Cron Expression failed on January 31st

Jagathkumar Dileep

I am having issue with cron expression 0 0 3 30W MAR,JUN,SEP,DEC ? in my application.

Version: Quartz.net 2.2.1 and also tried 2.4.1

The expression that I used is not validating correctly in Quartz.Net, It shows “Year, Month, and Day parameters describe an un-representable DateTime”.

This expression was working till January 30.

As an alternate I use expression 0 0 3 LW MAR,JUN,SEP,DEC ? and it seems like working fine.

Thanks,

Jagath