[quartznet:4110] Quartz clustered double-firing triggers

[quartznet:4110] Quartz clustered double-firing triggers

Ethan Giordano
I have been running Quartz in a small cluster and recently had to go back to a single node as we were noticing that about 0.3% of the time a trigger would fire from both of the nodes simultaneously. Here's a copy of my config for each node:

quartz.scheduler.instanceId = AUTO
quartz.scheduler.instanceName = ClusteredScheduler
quartz.jobStore.clustered = True
quartz.jobStore.clusterCheckinInterval = 15000
quartz.jobStore.driverDelegateType = Quartz.Impl.AdoJobStore.SqlServerDelegate, Quartz
quartz.jobStore.tablePrefix = QRTZ_
quartz.jobStore.type = Quartz.Impl.AdoJobStore.JobStoreTX, Quartz
quartz.jobStore.useProperties = True
quartz.threadPool.threadCount = 20
quartz.threadPool.threadPriority = Normal
quartz.dataSource.QuartzDataSource.connectionString = Data Source=(localdb)\test_scheduler;Integrated Security=true;Initial Catalog=scheduler_quartz;
quartz.dataSource.QuartzDataSource.provider = SqlServer-20
quartz.jobStore.dataSource = QuartzDataSource

Is there anything obviously wrong here? The connection string above is from testing. I've seen this occur running multiple instances locally, as well as in production against a full SqlServer installation.

Thanks in advance,

~Ethan