[quartznet:4117] Documentation update

LL

[quartznet:4117] Documentation update

LL
I'm creating a system which allows users to add their own jobs to our scheduler, but most people do not yet understand how to create proper cron schedules as our team does not often work with Linux. We will of course use the CronExpression constructor to validate the schedules and have an approval process to determine which jobs are run, but we were looking to leverage the Quartz.NET documentation and cronmaker.com site to get people started. On the Cron Trigger Tutorial page, I think the first special character listed is supposed to be an asterisk (shown below), yet it does not appear properly.  If someone could please update this section so that the asterisk shows properly, I would be even more grateful I am that this team exists :)

Special characters

    • (“all values”) - used to select all values within a field. For example, “” in the minute field means *“every minute”