[quartznet:4121] Can I create multiple schedulers using single StdSchedulerFactory instance?

[quartznet:4121] Can I create multiple schedulers using single StdSchedulerFactory instance?

Arthur .Senko

We're using Quartz.NET 2.3.3.0

Is it possible to create 2 separate schedulers using single StdSchedulerFactoryinstance?

From what I see GetScheduler always returns the same scheduler and the only way to create 2 separate schedulers with 2 separate thread pools is to have 2 separate scheduler factories.

I need 2 separate schedulers so that each has its separate thread pool.

Thanks.

Regards,

Arthur