[quartznet:4131] Close Remoting connection to Quartz Scheduler Instance

[quartznet:4131] Close Remoting connection to Quartz Scheduler Instance

Javier Soler
Hi all,

I have an app with a windows service (Quartz.net v2.4 scheduler instance) and Admin Console (windows form).

The Admin Console connect using remotting to the Scheduler.

I want to close the connection in the Admin Console to Scheduler, but IScheduler don´t have any metods to close de connection.

It is posible close this connection?

Many thanks in advance

Re: [quartznet:4136] Close Remoting connection to Quartz Scheduler Instance

Marko Lahma
When remoting is in use, there should be no need to specifically close
the connection. Remoting infrastructure opens the TCP and closes it
per communication.

-Marko