[quartznet:4137] How to maintain global variable in Quartz.Net

[quartznet:4137] How to maintain global variable in Quartz.Net

Kavita Patil
Hello , I am working with quartz.net. In my application (C#.NET Windows service)  , i create multiple jobs using quartz. I want to know that, is it possible to maintain global variable ( to save each job information - Start time, execution steps, end time or any exception occurs in any thread, just like execution log). Can we send this information back into main process?

Thanks in advance.

Re: [quartznet:4138] How to maintain global variable in Quartz.Net

Marko Lahma
Probably easiest way to achieve this currently is to write custom
IJobListener and implement JobWasExecuted so that it logs information
to your own database.

-Marko