[quartznet:4141] Re: Scheduler is Not Firing in some times. and also how can i implement quartz service logging.

[quartznet:4141] Re: Scheduler is Not Firing in some times. and also how can i implement quartz service logging.

Dhaval Shukla
Hi,

I am also facing same issue is anyone have any idea about it. Also need help into creating logs for Quartz.

On Friday, March 9, 2012 at 10:37:08 AM UTC+5:30, kirankumar wrote:
HI all,

i have two doubts in Quartz .Net Schedulers. One is The schedulers is
not firing i did not find issues with the cron triggers because we run
the schedulers still last one month suddenly the scheduler is not
firing. if i restart the system then the scheduler is working fine.
Can you please help me on this.
And second one is how can i implement the quartz service logging. i
mean i want to know what is the status of quartz windows
service(Running,Sleep,Shutdown) like this and what are scheduler are
scheduled in that service and when can it go's to run.

Thanks,
Kiran Kumar Reddy. K
+91-9676395748