[quartznet:4142] problem running in linux (ubuntu)

[quartznet:4142] problem running in linux (ubuntu)

Matthew Yaeger
Has anyone had any problems running on Linux?  Specifically triggers are not firing.  Everything works great on windows but when we run on Ubuntu no triggers are fired.

Re: [quartznet:4143] problem running in linux (ubuntu)

Marko Lahma
Can you please enable logging and check if some errors are occurring.
There's problem with latest alpha that it doesn't work on .NET Core
2.0, but already fixed and will be part of next release. Quartz will
also be supporting netstandard 2.0 from beta-1 onwards.

-Marko