[quartznet:4148] Quartz.net 3.0 final release date

[quartznet:4148] Quartz.net 3.0 final release date

Mohit Goel
Hi,

In my project, I am creating a microservice for scheduler, which I want to create with .NET core, and since Quartz.net 3.0 is the only version compatible with .NET core, I need to know, by when 3.0 final release will be available, so that I can make sure 3.0 release does not cross my release deadline.

Otherwise, I will be forced to use 2.x

Thanks,
Mohit Goel
Johnson Controls

[quartznet:4151] Re: Quartz.net 3.0 final release date

friscosoftware
I'm interested in the answer to this also.

Thanks,
Phil Oxenberg

On Thursday, October 26, 2017 at 2:01:18 AM UTC-6, Mohit Goel wrote:
Hi,

In my project, I am creating a microservice for scheduler, which I want to create with .NET core, and since Quartz.net 3.0 is the only version compatible with .NET core, I need to know, by when 3.0 final release will be available, so that I can make sure 3.0 release does not cross my release deadline.

Otherwise, I will be forced to use 2.x

Thanks,
Mohit Goel
Johnson Controls

Re: [quartznet:4155] Re: Quartz.net 3.0 final release date

Marko Lahma
Beta 1 should be quite stable and API frozen and I would recommend
using it. There's been no bug reports so far, even though 3.x has had
thousands of downloads ( https://www.nuget.org/packages/Quartz ). It
would benefit us all if you'd kick the tires and report any problems
you may encounter.

Only thing I'd like to see before 3.x final is to have some sort of
fluent API for basic scheduler (factory) configuration instead of
direct text-based properties collection. Remote management (REST API)
won't be ready for point-oh, full framework supports remoting, as
before.

-Marko