[quartznet:4151] If you want to use XMLSchedulingDataProcessorPlugin scanInterval functionality and you're using AdoJobStore, make sure userProperties is set to False

[quartznet:4151] If you want to use XMLSchedulingDataProcessorPlugin scanInterval functionality and you're using AdoJobStore, make sure userProperties is set to False

mkredpointmk
Howdy folks,

I worked this out after a long session of troubleshooting, and I figured I'd post here to save someone else the hassle in the future:

I know it's best practice to set quartz.jobStore.useProperties = true in order to store JobDataMap values as strings if you use the AdoJobStore, however, doing so will break the 'scanInterval' feature of the XMLSchedulingDataProcessorPlugin.
I'm not sure why yet, and will update again once I work it out, but for now if anyone runs into this, leaving the default of false will allow things to work as expected.

-MK

Re: [quartznet:4153] If you want to use XMLSchedulingDataProcessorPlugin scanInterval functionality and you're using AdoJobStore, make sure userProperties is set to False

Marko Lahma
Hi,

I believe this was fixed with 2.6,
https://github.com/quartznet/quartznet/issues/44 . Please open a issue
if this is not the case. Do note that 2.6 requires small database
migration script to be run. I'm unsure what version you are using when
you are facing this problem you are reporting.

-Marko

On Thu, Oct 26, 2017 at 3:06 PM,  <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Howdy folks,
>
> I worked this out after a long session of troubleshooting, and I figured I'd
> post here to save someone else the hassle in the future:
>
> I know it's best practice to set quartz.jobStore.useProperties = true in
> order to store JobDataMap values as strings if you use the AdoJobStore,
> however, doing so will break the 'scanInterval' feature of the
> XMLSchedulingDataProcessorPlugin.
> I'm not sure why yet, and will update again once I work it out, but for now
> if anyone runs into this, leaving the default of false will allow things to
> work as expected.
>
> -MK

Re: [quartznet:4160] If you want to use XMLSchedulingDataProcessorPlugin scanInterval functionality and you're using AdoJobStore, make sure userProperties is set to False

mkredpointmk
It was 3.0 Beta 1. I'll open an issue. Thanks.

On Thu, Oct 26, 2017 at 3:06 PM,  <<a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="oPJieB6XAAAJ" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;">mkredp...@...> wrote: