[quartznet:4162] Alternative Calendars

Mehdi Irannezhad
I want to use the cron scheduler with other calendar types like persian calendar, so the triggers fire at the end of for example persian months. Is there any way to apply this requirement. I checked that the logic is implemented in CronExpression class and by using a new calendar to check the count of days in each month we could run the cron scheduling for different calendars.
Hence, the main question is that is it adequate to create a new child class from CronExpression that implemented this functionality or there exists some other dependencies. It seems there exists other dependencies because CronExpression is instantiated in CronCalendar, JsonObjectSerializer and CronTriggerImpl.
At last, the main question is what is the most straight forward way to use other calendar types alongside with Quartz.Net.
thanks